For their 2021 Future of Healthcare & Medicine conference, the MIT Club of Northern California invited founders, technologists, investors, and industry leaders who are working to build the future of healthcare and medicine to deliver presentations regarding the latest developments in their fields. The conference featured seven live panel discussions on artificial intelligence (AI), psychedelics, Covid-19, digital health, neuroscience, and more.
In the condensed video reel from the conference above, viewers can hear a sampling of the compelling panels and discussions between subject matter experts in neurology, psychology, healthcare technology, and the business of medicine.
Full length video recordings of each live panel from January 27, 2021 can be accessed below:
- Introduction & Fireside Chat (2:00pm-2:45pm)
- Ending Covid-19: From Ideas to Collective Action (2:45pm-3:30pm)
- Investing in the Future of Healthcare and Medicine (4:00pm-5:00pm)
- Future of AI in Medical Imaging (4:00pm-5:00pm)
- Therapies for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, LBD, and Other NBD (5:00pm-5:30pm)
- Designing for the Future of Digital Health (5:30pm-6:30pm)
- The New Frontiers of Psychedelic Medicine (5:30pm-6:30pm)
- Future of Business Model Innovation (5:30pm-6:30pm)