1) Creating a simple blood test to diagnose cardiovascular disease
2) Creating better pharmacotherapy to prevent initial or secondary heart attacks
The Global Project, G3′s flagship project, has 3 pillars that are critical to understanding cardiovascular disease:
1) Imaging: Using the latest, high-end imaging technology to tell if a patient has heart disease
2) Panomics: Combining the entire range of molecular biology technologies like genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, transcriptomics, etc.
3) Systems Biology-Driven Bioinformatics: Looking at cardiovascular disease through new and unbiased tools
Resources & References: